1. AccountsYou need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password safe because you are responsible for all activities associated with your account. In case of any problem with your account, please immediately contact our Support team. You need an account for most activities on our platform to enroll in a course. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You are solely responsible for your account and accountable for whatever damage caused to us or the third person. Any request access to an account shall only be granted unless required information is provided to prove ownership of the account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed. It is your responsibility to notify us promptly in the event of unauthorized use of your account by contacting our Technical Support Team firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Course Enrollment and Lifetime AccessWhen you enroll in a course, you are authorized to view our services. Under our Instructor Terms, we offer the available courses/modules to the trainees. We provide a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable access and view the courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non-commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular course or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any course without prior written consent from us.
3. PaymentsYou agree to pay the fees for courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those fees. We work with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods and to keep your payment information secure. When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the course you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within one (1) day of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payment.
4. Content and Behavior RulesYou are responsible for all your actions in our platform. You should keep the reviews, questions, posts, courses, and other content you upload in line with our Trust & Safety Guidelines and the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses. You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with existing laws and rules and regulations. By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. We have no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrollment in any course to the extent permissible under applicable law. This also applies to any courses relating to health, wellness, and physical exercise. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of courses, and by enrolling in such courses you choose to assume those risks voluntarily, including risk of illness, bodily injury, disability, or death. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during, and after your enrollment in a course. When you interact directly with a student or an instructor, you must be careful about the types of personal information that you share. While we restrict the types of information instructors may request from students, we do not control what students and instructors do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety. When you use our Services, you will may find links to other websites that we do not own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information about you. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
7. RightsWe own the platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization. All right, title, and interest in and to our platform and Services, including our website (https://gts-phils.com) our existing or future applications, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services are and will remain as our exclusive property. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright and trademark. You are not permitted to use our name or any of our trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding us or our Services is entirely voluntary, and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you. The following are strictly prohibited while accessing or using our platform and Services:
- access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the platform, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our service providers.
- disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
- copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on our platform or Services.
- access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website or mobile apps. You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
- in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information; or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.